Friday 7 October 2011

Charmy Bollywood actor


Charmy Bollywood actor

Charmi made her debut in the film industry through the Telugu film ‘Nee Thodu Kaavali. She is very busy in Tollywood now. In this situation, she got the chance to act in the Hindi Film “Bbuddah…Hoga Tera Baap” with Amitabh Bachchan, which was directed by Tollywood Director Puri Jagannath. She wisely used this opportunity to the fullest.
Following this, talks are on to be part of the Hindi film ‘Zilla Ghaziabad’. There are 3 Heroes in this film namely Sanjay Dutt, Vivek Oberoi, and Arshad Warsi. In this situation, one of those Heroes has said that, he is not interested to act with Charmi in this film.
That Hero was none other than Vivek Oberoi. Vivek has allegedly said that, “I am not ready to act with her in this film, replace her with some other Heroine”.
On asked about this, Charmi has said that, “I am not sure, whether I would be part of this film or not. I am also not aware as to whether Vivek has commented about me and asked for replacement in this film. If I were destined to act in this film, I would be part of this project. I have nothing more from my part to say on this regard”…concluded Charmi.




















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More